ABOUT THE BOOK
Honda’s superbly engineered flagship model, the NSX, is the ultimate Japanese supercar. This new updated and revised 3rd edition book charts, in great detail, the definitive international history of the Honda/Acura NSX from inception to the end of production in 2022, including motorsport. Featured are stunning colour pictures, advertising literature and interviews with key Honda personnel, which together tell the real story of the NSX.
Written by an acknowledged Honda expert, this third edition includes the second generation (NC) cars and is Illustrated throughout with contemporary photography sourced from the factory: it serves as the perfect record of the model.
View a promotional video on our YouTube channel at the following link: https://youtu.be/CyU4Zqf4s1M
HONDA/ACURA NSX by Brian Long
IMPORTANT! THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE RELEASED TO THE TRADE (BOOKSHOP OR WEB) AND IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE DIRECTLY FROM WWW.VELOCE.CO.UK OR BY ‘PHONE 44 (0)1305 260068.
£90.00 (UK), $130.00 (US), 170.00 (CAN)
- A large format Limited Edition of 500 copies
- Written with the full co-operation of the factory.
- Full year-by-year (1990 to 2022) coverage of all production models, including the second generation car – now covered in a single volume
- Includes interview with NSX and S2000 Chief Engineer Shigeru Uehara
- Stunning contemporary pictures, including rare prototypes, mainly in colour
- Advertising and sales brochures are also reproduced
- Motorsport exploits covered in detail
- Sales and production data
- Japanese, American and European markets covered superb detail
- Written by an acknowledged expert on the marque